|Sponsored by||Follow this link for more information on becoming a sponsor.|
HR Open Standards 2018 Annual Meeting
Toronto, ON, Canada | April 5-6, 2018
Join us in Toronto to discover HR technology trends in 2018 and how HR technology standards provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium’s HR data exchange standards. At the conference, you can
- Learn from HR Industry’s top business innovators
- Gain practical knowledge of HR integrations
- Build standards in active workgroup projects
- Resolve integration challenges
- Network with business & technology partners
Our standards provide confidence and build trust between trading partners, businesses, and government agencies, especially those transparently developed by a diverse, global community.
Keynotes & General Sessions
Workgroup Project Sessions
Early Bird Pricing is available until February 22, 2018!!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Follow this link for more information on becoming a sponsor.
Transport to/from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ)
Transportation to/from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Taxis are available from passenger pickup area.
- Toronto Pearson is close to several major transit routes, so it’s easy to get to all corners of the GTA by public transit. Union Pearson Express passes are available for $12.35 CAD (one way) to/from YYZ to Union Station. It takes approximately 25 minutes, and trains depart every 15 minutes between 5:30 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. Check out the Union Pearson Express website here for train schedules and additional information. Union station is quick cab/Uber ride or a brisk 3 minute (270 m) walk from the Intercontinenetal Toronto Centre Hotel.