Technical Steering Committee
April 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
The Technical Steering Committee is responsible for all technical aspects of the consortium.
- Develop guidelines for schema design, including data types, extensions, etc.
- Recommend and manage use of common components
- Contribute to implementation forums
- Review standards deliverables to ensure they meet best practices
- Monitor technical advances that may be of interest to HR Open Standards
- Keep abreast of other standards bodies and industry trends
- Complete technical tasks to meet strategic objectives