HR Open Standards 2019
Arlington, VA, Washington D.C. | April 11-12, 2019
Join us in Washington D.C. to discover HR technology trends in 2019 and how HR Integrations in Government and Business provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium’s HR data exchange standards.
HR Open Standards Consortium is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for up to 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Meet the Speakers
- Early Bird Non-member: $595 USD
- Early Bird Member: $295 USD
- Student: $99
Call for Speakers
Looking to present at the 2019 Annual Meeting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested in sponsoring this year’s meeting. Read more about sponsorship opportunities.
For room reservations call 1-888-627-8209, reference HR Open Standards to receive the block rate.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Travel distance: approximately 1.61 km/1.0 miles
- The Westin Crystal City Shuttle:
- Fee: Compimentary
- Hours of Operation: Daily 5:00am-11:45pm. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes. From the hotel: first departure is 5:00am; last departure is 11:30pm. From the airport: first departure is 5:15am; last departure is 11:45pm.
- About: The Westin Crystal City Shuttle, which is a white van, makes stops at Reagan National Airport (DCA) at Terminal A and the upper floor of Terminal B, doors 3 and 5.
- By Subway/Metro: 5 minutes, the hotel is within walking distance to the Crystal City Metro Stop
|Thursday, April 5|
When AI Meets HR Data, Trends and the Future of Recruiting
|10:45||11:45||Dan Debow: Impacts of AI and HR Technology on Business Strategy|
|12:45||1:45||General Session||Duane Brown:
The Fireproof Employee: How to Identify and Cultivate a Corporate Superstar
|1:45||2:45||AI Panel||Noel Webb, Dan Debow, Somen Mondal, David Shak, Mahesh Kharade (facilitator):
AI and HR – Separating Reality from Hype
|3:00||4:00||Steven Van Alstine:
Current and Emerging Payroll Issues
|Andrew Cunsolo, Ingolf Teetz:
Leveraging Microservice Architecture and HR Open Standards in Enterprise HR
|4:00||5:00||Charles St. Louis:
Blockchain & HR: How They Intertwine
|Jeanne Kitchens, Robert Sheets, Stuart Sutton: Credential and Competency Ecosystem and Benefits to Employers|
|Friday, April 6|
Artificial Intelligence and Human Experience in the Workplace
|11:00||12:00||Matt Gee, Jeanne Kitchens, Robert Sheets, Stuart Sutton, Jason Tyszko, Andrew Cunsolo (facilitator):
Exploring the Convergence of Web 3.0 Technologies to Improve the Talent Marketplace
|Jeff Waldman: The world of work has changed immensely, and will continue to do so. How you scale HR is through technology.|