HR Open Standards 2019
Arlington, VA, Washington D.C. | April 11-12, 2019
Join us in Washington D.C. to discover HR technology trends in 2019 and how HR Integrations in Government and Business provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium’s HR data exchange standards.
HR Open Standards Consortium is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for up to 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.et the Speakers
- Early Bird Non-Member: $595 USD (through Feb. 28th)
- Non-Member: $695 USD
- Early Bird General Member: $295 USD (through Feb. 28th)
- General Member: $395 USD
- Student: $99
Interested in sponsoring this year’s meeting. Read more about sponsorship opportunities.
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com.
Or call 1-888-627-8209 and reference HR Open Standards block rate
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Travel distance: approximately 1.61 km/1.0 miles
- The Westin Crystal City Shuttle:
- Fee: Compimentary
- Hours of Operation: Daily 5:00am-11:45pm. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes. From the hotel: first departure is 5:00am; last departure is 11:30pm. From the airport: first departure is 5:15am; last departure is 11:45pm.
- About: The Westin Crystal City Shuttle, which is a white van, makes stops at Reagan National Airport (DCA) at Terminal A and the upper floor of Terminal B, doors 3 and 5.
- By Subway/Metro: 5 minutes, the hotel is within walking distance to the Crystal City Metro Stop
|Thursday, April 11|
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3|
|8:30||9:00||Continental Breakfast||Continental Breakfast|
|9:00||9:15||President’s Welcome||President’s Welcome|
|9:30||10:30||Keynote||Jim Jensen (SVP, Ceridian)
Cloud based HCM
|10:45||11:45||General Session||Job Data Exchange and Transparency in the US|
|12:45||1:15||Committee Introductions & Reports||Business Steering Committee and Technical Steering Committee: Introductions and Recent Activity|
|1:15||2:15||Workgroup Breakouts||Benefits||Payroll||Recruiting and Staffing|
|4:30||5:00||Wrap-up||20th Anniversary Champagne Toast|
|Friday, April 12|
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3|
|8:00||8:30||Continental Breakfast||Continental Breakfast|
|8:30||9:30||Keynote||Enrique Rubio (Founder, Hacking HR)
The Latest Trends At The Intersection of The Future of Work, Technology and HR
|9:30||10:15||Open Discussion||Marcel||Practical Integration Stories|
|10:30||11:15||General Breakout Session||GDPR||Credential Engine|
|11:15||11:45||General Breakout Session||Analytics: Scope of the project and use cases|
|11:45||12:00||Wrap-up||Closing and Raffle|