HR Open Standards 2019
Arlington, VA, Washington D.C. | April 11-12, 2019
Join us in Washington D.C. to discover HR technology trends in 2019 and how HR Integrations in Government and Business provide your organization the best competitive advantage in an ever-evolving market. Sessions include trending keynotes, real-world implementation case studies, hands-on development workgroups, and more.
The HR Open annual conference brings together technology providers, HR professionals, and global standards advocates to promote awareness and adoption of the consortium’s HR data exchange standards.
HR Open Standards Consortium is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for up to 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.et the Speakers
- Early Bird Non-Member: $595 USD (through Feb. 28th)
- Non-Member: $695 USD
- Early Bird General Member: $295 USD (through Feb. 28th)
- General Member: $395 USD
- Student: $99
Interested in sponsoring this year’s meeting. Read more about sponsorship opportunities.
For room reservations call 1-888-627-8209, reference HR Open Standards to receive the block rate.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Travel distance: approximately 1.61 km/1.0 miles
- The Westin Crystal City Shuttle:
- Fee: Compimentary
- Hours of Operation: Daily 5:00am-11:45pm. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes. From the hotel: first departure is 5:00am; last departure is 11:30pm. From the airport: first departure is 5:15am; last departure is 11:45pm.
- About: The Westin Crystal City Shuttle, which is a white van, makes stops at Reagan National Airport (DCA) at Terminal A and the upper floor of Terminal B, doors 3 and 5.
- By Subway/Metro: 5 minutes, the hotel is within walking distance to the Crystal City Metro Stop
|Thursday, April 11|
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3|
|10:45||11:45||General Session||US Chamber of Commerce Foundation Projects: T3 & JDX|
|12:45||1:30||Committee Introductions & Reports||Business Steering Committee||Technical Steering Committee|
|3:30||4:45||Workgroup Breakouts||Credential Engine||Assessments||Payroll|
|4:45||5:00||Wrap Up & Raffle|
|Friday, April 12|
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3|
|10:00||10:45||Open Discussion||Practical Integration Stories|
|11:00||11:45||General Breakout Session||Blockchain and HR Technology|
|11:45||12:00||Wrap Up & Raffle|